Specializing In Humane Nuisance Wildlife Solutions
Garden pests, a variety of small animals, can cause significant damage to your beautiful flower or vegetable garden. These cute little critters are attracted to food sources like berries, fruits, vegetables, edible plants and even insects in your lawn and garden. If you notice signs of garden pests, contact America's Pest Solutions.
- Chipmunks – Eastern chipmunks, common to Northern NJ, primarily feed on on grains, berries, seeds and insects, but they will also dig up and eat flower bulbs and seedlings. These expert burrowers can do a lot of damage to your garden, especially in large numbers.
- Moles – Moles dig tunnels by pushing underground soil up to the top of the ground. They usually feed on insects like grubs and chinch bugs that live in the soil. Moles will leave volcano-looking mounds throughout your entire lawn and garden if they’re not stopped.
- Rabbits – Rabbits, the most frequently seen garden pests, are often observed browsing in residential garden areas. They can damage flowers, vegetable, shrubs and trees, especially in the spring when young, tender plant materials are growing. Signs of rabbits in the garden are distinct round droppings, gnawed woody plant stems and visible tracks.
- Raccoons – Raccoons normally feed on vegetation, but they eat food and fruit if it’s available. Raccoons like to dig, and they often seek safe refuge underneath things like your deck or house where they feel un-threatened, especially when they are having babies.
- Deer – Deer like to graze mainly on vegetation, but they may be lured into your garden or landscape by fallen fruit and green plants. Although deer aren’t dangerous, they can cause significant damages to your landscape and garden by grazing on various types of plants.
Garden pests and small animals can create quite a nuisance, and they’re difficult to get rid of without proper lawn pest control services.